Green Art Deco Waves
* Cost $ 100 per square metre, 10 metres in a roll
* Cost will vary according to size specifications of your wall
* Funky removable wallpaper which is made to your exact wall dimensions,
* Premium canvas texture finish hides any small marks/imperfections on your wall
* Will adhere to smooth, dry surfaces
* Does not adhere to any porous surfaces such as rendered wall, concrete or brick, teflon or wash and wear paints
* You can reposition a mural mithout damaging the stock or underlaying surface
** Please message with your area wall/floor/splashback measurements.
* Remove any picture hooks, clean/dust area well
* Start from left with panel 1 and apply sequentially as per numbered panel
* Lay panel 1 flat on floor and peel back to dotted line, crease to allow backing sheet to lay flat
* Line up to top edge of ceiling/cornice and smooth onto wall with hands, do not peel off entire backing paper
* Slowly and evenly peel the backing sheet while smoothing out with your hands. Work your way down and outwards to remove any bubbles
* Smooth out bubbles and wrinkles without too much pressure, if they don't come out, slowly lift the effected area and reapply.
* Additional panels are to be applied as per panel 1 but with a 10mm overlap. There are indicator marks to the top and bottom of all panels which are to be used as a starting point for applying the next panel(s)
* When all panels have been adhered, use a sharp knife/blade to remove any excess wallpaper
* For trimming around switches, firmly smooth wallpaper and crease around the switch, make a slight criss cross incision in the centre of the switch, and carefully extend to the inside edge to the switch. Carefully trim additional wallpaper around switch.